Apex Systems is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager here in Jacksonville, FL!
If you are interested in the position below please send an updated copy of your resume to Gretchen Weise at email@example.com
- The Project Manager role will be responsible for working on multiple projects and priorities at the same time, including process or project analysis, managing all deliverables, process design or project materials, communications, oversight of necessary training and employee readiness needs for process only or technology change efforts.
- Drives completion of end-to-end process/project deliverables, using reference documentation as required and able to administer SharePoint and Discovery sites to maintain documentation artifact and integrity.
- Must be able to work independently, possess a strong process expertise and demonstrate strategic thinking and tactical planning with a proven ability to turn complex ideas into well-structured processes.
- May prepare senior executives with a full range of process or project engagement materials and must possess executive presence including advanced communications, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Excel skills.
- Must be able to develop concise and succinct presentations that will influence dialogue at all executive levels including the expertise in knowing the fine balance between detailed and high-level messages.
- The role requires skillful communication abilities to ask the right questions, using tools and visual materials, to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations.
- Other responsibilities requires the ability to develop strong partnerships and relationships including full coordination with business partners.
- Utilizes sound process improvement models and techniques and fully understands project management methodologies.
- Balanced expertise in process design, process re-engineering and project management, including operational improvements at the enterprise level.
- Must be able to work within compressed deadlines.
- Able to effectively communicate status and completion using various applications such as Global Project Portal (GPP) or ARIS.
DAIC, DBD, EWE or Agile methods in process only and/or technology change efforts
Proficient in understanding technology and data management
Travel: Est. 10%
Hours: M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178