The Senior Pricing and Operations Analyst will be instrumental in supporting strategic pricing and packaging initiatives which will ensure we are optimizing returns for our product investments, maximizing customer growth, and providing a compelling value proposition.
- Build pricing data analytics capability by gathering past data, implementing data capture processes, establishing regular pricing performance metrics
- Analyze pricing metric drivers and trends and present findings to senior leadership and executives on a monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis
- Construct dashboards and other reporting tools to help sales explain pricing more effectively and close deals
- Coordinate with business operations and sales teams to ensure pricing initiatives are understood and executed
- Assess impact of pricing and packaging in competitive market and collaborate cross-functionally to recommend future adjustmentsbased on strategic goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand their business/pricing needs and proactively suggest/build solutions leveraging data and analytics
- Identify and implement improvements in current workflows and processes that can help improve efficiency and visibility
- BA/BS in business, finance, economics, statistics or related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 4-7 years of relevant experience at a software company in data analyticsand/or pricing
- Experience manipulating/analyzing data in excel, SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Experience using analytics/data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong quantitative background and ability to make data driven recommendations
- Ability to prepare data in an accurate, clear and insightful way that assists senior management in decision making
- Strong research and interpersonal skills – ability to work well in a team environment and cross-functionally to gather data and insights
- Are proactive in problem-solving and completing tasks with a high level of ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment