ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Pricing & Profitability Administrator is the subject matter expert on all things related to pricing for ADT’s consumer sales organization. Responsibilities include ownership of the master pricing catalog, promotional guides, pricing approval process and control, and pricing policies and documents. Additionally, this role partners with cross-functional teams on the development, implementation, and lifecycle management of sales promotions and campaigns. The Pricing Administrator will be a strategic core team member for many company-wide initiatives impacting sales, marketing, pricing and profitability.
- Provide support to the Pricing and Marketing teams on the development and implementation of promotions/offers, including performance tracking, auditing, and lifecycle management.
- Ownership and maintenance of the master product/service pricing catalog for all consumer sales channels (Resi, SMB, eCommerce, Health, Cyber, Go).
- Conduct audits of promotional usage in the live sales environment and produce price/discount exception reports.
- Maintain the official Offer Guides used as a resource for the Consumer Sales Organization.
- End to end responsibility over the Price Change approval process and controls including ownership and maintenance of the Price Change Request Form (PCRF).
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product Management, and IT teams and assist with research and documentation of changes to products/services, pricing, and promotions.
- Support the Sales Communications and Training teams on the accurate and timely communication of changes to pricing, promotions, system enhancements, and products/services.
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team on market and competitive research, analytics, and documentation.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of pricing related reporting and system enhancements.
- Outstanding cross-functional teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of pricing tools, techniques and methods
- Strong written, oral and graphical communication skills
- Capable of working under tight time constraints with multiple priorities
- Very organized with expert attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in a matrixed corporate environment
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Minimum BA/BS Degree preferably in the field of Finance, Accounting, or Marketing
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.