Intapp develops software and provides services to enable professional services firms to leverage the disruptive power of data, intelligent automation, and AI to better compete. Our goal is to enhance an organization’s ability to win more business, operate profitably, manage risk, and collaborate more closely with clients. The Principal Consultant participates as a member of the Professional Services team to fulfill the Intapp brand promise and delight our customers by providing world-class enterprise consulting services through platform implementation; services designed to realize value, align business and strategic goals, and to support strategic development of the customer.
As a Principal Consultant, you will lead the client through the platform/product implementation process as part of a small team. The Principal Consultant provides the customer with the functional and operational consultative guidance required to successfully implement and realize maximum value from the Intapp platform. The Principal Consultant brings the professional subject matter and platform knowledge, skills, and abilities to bear in order to challenge and inspire creative, yet practical solutions to operational challenges in professional firms of all sizes globally. The effort requires a naturally motivated, emotionally intelligent, independent professional with exceptional relationship-building and communication skills. The ideal candidate is capable of capturing, translating, and designing conceptual processes and creating thoughtful, practical solutions to operational challenges. Experience in legal marketing and business development, systems design/development, and business process consulting is preferred.
- Participate as the Functional Lead of a project team during the product/platform implementation.
- Execute business process analysis, evaluation, and design efforts in order to develop a solution that aligns the customer’s operational and strategic goals, and resolves challenges, through the implementation, development, and configuration of Intapp software.
- Produce organized, detailed, but easily consumed design documentation for purposes of capturing and conveying design/development/configuration of Intapp software.
- Support project Technical Lead in the implementation of the customer’s design.
- Deliver product/platform training to customers on the developed and configured solution(s).
- Assist the Servces Sales team with the scoping of Statements of Work and related pre-sales consultative guidance.
- Act as the trusted advisor and subject matter expert to the customer.
- Support other Intapp operations such as Support, Customer Success, Product, and more.
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant or business analyst
- 3+ years of experience in legal marketing or business development either as a practitioner or consultant.
- Engaging listener and thoughtful communicator possessing exceptional written and verbal skills
- Organized, disciplined, but flexible independent professional with strong ability to task-switch
- Expected travel to clients: 25-50% of the time