The Red Hat Management team is looking for a Senior Principal Product Marketing Manager to join us. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic marketing team that will define, position, and guide the strategy for the Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, as well as all outbound product marketing activities. You’ll create successful customer stories and use cases to help the global Field Sales team achieve success. You will also establish clear understanding of target customers, business drivers, and selling motions to your sales channels, as well as design innovative marketing programs to guide customer and channel demands. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
- Thoroughly understand the IT automation market, trends, and competitors
- Serve a key role in aligning Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform messaging with the open hybrid cloud
- Create enablement and messaging to support key channel partners
- Closely collaborate with Red Hat's campaigns team to create and support initiatives to increase demand for Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform through strategic partners
- Work in close partnership with technical and customer facing teams including sales, customer success, and product management to deliver training and a full range of assets to accelerate sales pipelines
- Work across business units to identify where complimentary technologies can further differentiate Red Hat and solve customer challenges
- Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new solutions and lead successful delivery of this plan across functional teams
- Support the creation of competitive positioning campaigns and content for key partners
- Identify and support high-value partner events to accelerate Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform growth through strategic partners
- Acquire sufficient technical understanding of products, technologies and industry to translate product details into clear business benefits
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably with enterprise infrastructure software, automation, virtualization, or cloud
- Bachelor's degree; master’s degree is a plus
- Critical thinking skills with a proven ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to translate technology features into customer benefits
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills; experience presenting to medium to large audiences
- Experience working effectively in a persuasion-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a startup-like environment
- Understanding of the common technical taxonomy of the IT infrastructure, cloud, DevOps, and the system management space
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.