Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn including retail, offices and convention & exhibition venues, the Group owns and operates 102 shopping centres, of which 56 are flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present in 2 continents and in 13 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
Senior Procurement Associate is responsible for supporting the Procurement organization in analyzing spend and vendor data, tracking and verifying savings initiatives, measuring performance, leading the implementation of procurement programs, managing bid processes, and participating in various procure-to-pay initiatives.
PRIMARY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather/review spend and vendor data to identify strategic sourcing opportunities
• Manage large data models to support business decisions
• Evaluate supplier proposals and analyze quantitative and qualitative responses
• Track and report cost savings, spending compliance and savings variances
• Participate in various procure-to-pay initiatives to help reduce transactional costs and minimize errors
• Track, verify, analyze and report key sourcing/procurement scorecard performance metrics
• Lead / coordinate the implementation of procurement savings initiatives, including training and support
PRIMARY PROCUREMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Negotiate with:
- Customers - Defining scope and “needs vs wants”
- Suppliers - For services, costs, quality, support, etc.
• Manage Suppliers:
- Meet frequently to provide feedback, resolve issues, review accounts/service, etc.
- Stay current on market trends (e.g., costs, structuring, new products, etc.)
- Maintain competitive awareness through new suppliers, consolidation, etc.
• Support Internal Customers/Management:
- Understand & Support customer requirements/goals (i.e., budget, timing, etc.)
- Coordinate and follow-up on meetings, and track deliverables
- Provide training support as needed
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• 2 years of financial experience
• Excellent spreadsheet, database and computer modeling skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and build relationships
• Excellent Project Management skills
• Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner
• Ability to write effectively, collect and verify data and create presentations
• Ability to take ownership of and drive analyses
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of process flow mapping
• Intermediate to expert level of Excel
• Intermediate level Powerpoint experience
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience, and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement-focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.