Crystal Dynamics is looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized Sr. Producer with demonstrable project management experience to take on a major production role in building our next AAA title.
Dynamics, a part of the Square-Enix family, is constantly on the hunt for top-tier gaming talent worldwide. We pride ourselves on attracting and developing the best talent available to concept, create, and contribute to the most exciting projects in gaming today including Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and the upcoming Marvel’s Avengers. Benefits for this permanent, full-time position include a competitive salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options and plenty of days of paid time-off.
- Works in support of the Lead Producer to coordinate, track, and guide activities of both internal and external development resources
- Ensures that projects are completed on time and with high quality
- Work with Lead Producer and discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete projects
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Provide key management oversight with external co-dev partners
- Assist Leads in solving higher level complex project management issues
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and longer term
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices
- Assist with recruiting and interviewing candidates for positions in product development where needed
- Coordinate with internal Brand/Marketing, external Marketing, Outsourcing resources, first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned
- Experience shipping two or more major console titles as a Senior and/or leadership level Producer or Producer
- 5 – 7 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role on multi-million dollar, AAA Products
- Development discipline specific history (art, engineering, design)
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA and Perforce
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required
- Experience managing external developers/resources
- Familiarity with Build->Measure->Learn techniques for rapid iteration and development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.