Title: Senior Product Analyst
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 12 months
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has a Sr. Product Analyst opportunity with global sports apparel company. This contract-to-hire position is a great opportunity to join a team long term that values continued education and career growth. This opportunity can also offer: technical training, training for certifications, corporate discounts, health benefits, 401K match, and more!
If interested in this opportunity or any other roles with Apex Systems, please contact Halle Shumaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Sr. Product Analyst:
The Tax Management & Local Statutory Reporting team needs a strong, self-motivated Sr. Product Analyst who will deliver the right functionality at the right time, to deliver maximum value to our client’s consumers and global business partners.
You'll work on defining requirements to be used for developing and implementing enhancement and production support fixes. This work will be for our Tax management portfolio, including tax accounting managing direct tax, indirect tax (VAT, GST, Use Tax), property tax and transfer pricing. You will also work on small to medium size projects in related areas. You will collaborate with Scrum Masters, Product Owners/Product Managers, Product Analysts and Business Owners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. You'll work in a team environment but will also need facilitation skills and the ability to lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of the company, to be able to create new ideas, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
Responsibilities of Sr. Product Analyst:
- Partnering with business teams to anticipate needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
- Commitment to collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Passion for being the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing finance systems using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and support
- Ability to perform functional and performance tests on the system in order to verify the changes implemented by developers
- Demonstrate the capability to communicate and document system changes to key stakeholders while translating system functionality into business relevant language
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a Lean, Scaled Agile delivery environment
Qualifications of Sr. Product Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Finance, Business or other relevant area
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business systems analyst or similar role
- Knowledge and Experience of both Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to provide application solutions by interpreting customer needs, assessing business requirements and identifying timely solutions with clear and concise functional specification requirements for assigned work.
- Proven configuration experience within the SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger Accounting (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) & Tax
- Experience in Configuration of SAP FI, CO, Tax & VAT based on business requirements
- Experience in Configuration of SAP Project Systems
- Experience in Configuration of SAP Fixed Assets Module
- Solid understanding of SAP integration with external systems
- Good working knowledge of SAP Tax process, other 3rd Party Tax Engines like OneSource IDT, Vertex, Taxware, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- Ability to write, plan and execute functional & performance test plans
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Passion for the brand
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178