About the Senior Product Data Analyst Position
Verndale lives at the intersection of cutting-edge digital marketing technology and award-winning user experience – and our goal is to use that knowledge to benefit all of our clients. The Product Data Services team is instrumental in driving this forward with our PIM projects. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Senior Product Data Analyst to join our team on this exciting journey!
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight and leadership of successful Product Data strategies, solutions and client projects within the PDS practice.
- Organize, facilitate, and inform any PIM selection activities including RFI/P's.
- Organize, plan and facilitate discovery, design, and implementation activities with PDS clients and members of Verndale PDS team.
- Consult, inform and engage internal, external and client resources in understanding and presenting appropriate options, new and complex paradigms and other options needed to inform necessary scope and business decisions.
- Provide input and direction to other Verndale/PDS team members to enable their successful contribution aligned to the strategist's experience and solution
- Assist Practice Director with practice development
Within client project delivery, the Senior Product Data Analyst is responsible for leading, strategizing and providing team direction for:
- Pre-workshop and early engagement preparations and planning
- Workshop facilitation and collaboration across PIM projects
- Organizing and mapping client PDS solution needs to be captured in project requirements and technical implementation documentation
- Data Modeling & Taxonomy
- User/Admin Workflow
- Print & Additional channel PIM application
- Customization(s) necessary to complete client solutions
- Team estimations for all project phases of engagement across methodology
- Implementation guidance to the larger PDS team as aligned with strategy and vision for optimized solution
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience leading and delivering Product Data and Product Information Management solutions/projects
- 8-10 years of professional services and consultative experience
- Strong leadership and consultative delivery skills including:
- Enterprise Product Data Strategy and multi-phase roadmaps
- Executive and Team-Level client facilitation and communication
- Technical and internal delivery-team mentorship and communication
- Solution development, scope definition and solution estimation
- Strong relationship management skills (team members and clients)
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Resource motivation and management
- Strong domain knowledge and context to understand client models and solutions
- B2C/B2B e-commerce and product data experience
- Strategic data-base analysis. problem solving and solution development skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Data visualization and other digital tools & presentation tools
- Proficient in PDS platforms/tools such as InRiver, Enterworks, Stibo, Syndigo, PDS/Tagglo, TWS and excel
- Demonstrated experience documenting "as is" and "to be" workflows and processes
- Proven ability to understand, contribute to and work within a structure project delivery methodology including managing billable hour requirements and internal time-tracking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mature work ethic, self starter and collaborative team member
- A plus if you have the following:
- demonstrated understanding of multi-channel distribution business models
- Specific domain knowledge/experience with Global Data Synchronization Network/GDSN, TWorldSync, Syndication, Regulatory Standards (Prol 65, CARB, SCAQMB)
- Past Product Taxonomy experience
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
- Rapid growth company of 20 years maintaining start-up company feel
- Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
- Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
- Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
- Working with teams from our Boston, Minneapolis, LA and Quito offices
- Company that values collaboration and communication
- Top of the line benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, EAP program, HRA account, Maternity and Birth Related benefits and leave, and much more.
- Management and employee trainings offered regularly
- Flexible schedule options to support work/life integration
- Ten company paid holidays, 5 paid sick days and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Verndale is a customer experience agency, purpose-built to help marketing and technology leaders connect the dots of the consumer journey. From our offices in Boston, Los Angeles and Quito, we design and build digital experiences, and enable marketing technologies that bring brands and their customers closer together.
We know that in order to do great work, you have to make work great. Verndale is committed to always being a company that celebrates diversity, equality and inclusion. We strive to recruit and retain people who are committed to creating the climate of respect that is essential for individual and company success.
Verndale’s services are built around a core methodology that encompasses Growth Strategy, Experience Design, Technology Enablement, and Experience Optimization.
Learn more at www.verndale.com
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.