Senior Product Development Engineer – Consumer Products
Consumer Products Company is seeking a Senior Product Development Engineer with experience in product design, structural, and thermal analysis. In this role, you will be in charge of all facets of product development process from ideation to detail design of parts and assemblies. The Senior Product Development Engineer will be part of a dynamic engineering team who have doubled the product portfolio of the company in only the past two years. This position will also work on improvements to existing products and on custom or special solutions for company clients when warranted.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product development and consumer electronics
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner (written and oral)
- BS - Mechanical Engineering, MS is a plus.
- Extensive Experience with 3D Design and Modeling.
- Knowledgeable in high volume manufacturing parts including sheet metal, plastic injection molding, aluminum extrusion and casting, electronic assemblies.
- Knowledge of materials, metals and plastics, variety of finishes, textures, and painting is desired.
- Knowledge of GD&T and creating manufacturable products.
- Experience in working with overseas manufacturing partners is a plus.
Company offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance as well as paid vacation, and retirement program.