Hush Puppies is the go-to footwear, accessory and apparel brand that delivers the right mix of timeless style, dependable comfort and quality. Since 1958, the brand has defined authentic casual style for generations of consumers around the world. Today, Hush Puppies is the favorite shoe for all who embrace the lighthearted spirit and modern style of this iconic brand – represented by our lovable basset hound! With over 17 Million pairs sold every year in over 165 countries around the world, Hush Puppies has become more than a global brand, it's a household name and a cultural icon! We invented casual style, you make it your own. Hush Puppies.
The Senior Product Line Manager set product strategy for assigned category or categories, working closely with product leadership, demand planning, marketing and finance to execute through commercialization.
- Lead assortment planning with a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape, trend and innovation.
- Present line concepts, product and strategic vision to management, retailers, sales associates and peers at a wide range of formal and informal meetings.
- Evolves the line architecture to match business growth goals and objectives. Works closely with other PLMs, to assure harmony of the product lines.
- Use global insights to create product to strategically open new categories, markets and opportunities.
- Recognizes category’s whitespace opportunities and discusses with brand leadership.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.• 7+ years’ experience in footwear, apparel or accessories.• Proven leadership skills with at least 2 years’ experience in leading or influencing a team.• Proven working knowledge of footwear industry, including technology and product development, materials, trends and the overall marketplace.• Strong product knowledge and understanding of global markets and competitors.• Strong business acumen, merchandising and analytical skill sets.• Exceptional follow-through skills and attention to detail.• Solid communication skills are required, including the ability to manage strong and effective cross functional relationships within the organization.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).