We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team and focus on our customer acquisition channels. This is a high-impact role in which you will partner closely with our Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Performance Marketing, Social, and Content teams to maximize growth throughout our acquisition channels.
In this role, you will use data, user research, and experimental methods to define our strategy for organic growth. You will also manage and execute the overall acquisition tech roadmap, which spans across organic and paid efforts.
- Define and execute our product roadmap for organic channels, including SEO, social, referrals, and others
- Work with Performance Marketing, Social, and Content teams to round out the acquisition roadmap
- Drive requirements, oversee execution and deliver quality outcomes to meet business metrics using Scrum / Agile methodology while understanding tradeoffs in software development lifecycle.
- Structure regular reporting on overall goals / metrics and channel performance reviews to educate and influence other PMs that are responsible for metrics deeper in the user lifecycle (ie: Conversion and Retention)
- Partner closely with vendors who support above initiatives to achieve optimum results
- 6+ year of Product Management experience in consumer internet companies, preferably in e-commerce
- Experience with SEO & App Store Optimization (ASO) is strongly preferred. Experience with performance marketing channels such as Google and Facebook a plus.
- Deep understanding of SEO drivers (both technical and content) that lets you communicate with, understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers and marketers and ability to lead these teams through long-term roadmaps.
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making and Search keyword analysis.
- Experience working with Product, Engineering, Design, International stakeholders.
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and comfortable with constant change.
- Experience with and comfortable working across time zones and cultures; Flexibility to accommodate off-hour calls with other geographies
- Experience working with tools / systems such as Google Search Console.
- Experience in analytics tools such as Tableau / Google Analytics / Google Data Studio, SEO tools such as Moz, Conductor, SEMRush and A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely a plus.
- Experience with e-Commerce web user experience (UX) a plus.
- Proven track record of building and shipping global consumer products at scale with a strong preference towards the Asia-Pacific region
- Required: BS in a Quantitative area (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Business, Physics, Statistics). Masters preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.