Senior Product Manager | Product Development Team
Remote | Full Time
Zonda is redefining the future of housing. We are perfectly placed in the heart of the fast-growing real estate industry. We are making big bets on the future of real-estate, trailblazing a 2030 vision for the industry. Here at Zonda, you’ll be able to use your passion and curiosity to drive the next generation of real estate analysts, advisors, and technologists.
Zonda is looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to evolve and expand our team. Zonda looks for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. When you join our team, you’ll be in a unique position to make a change with every project. You’ll use your full range of skills to build great experiences and learn about the real estate industry, economics, and data. You’ll be supported with the necessary tools, and you'll be working with an awesome and like-minded team with awesome leadership affirming the team dynamic. This team's culture is place with respect for ideas. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative - all working to build the future of housing.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing end-to-end solutions on mobile and web platforms, a strong technical background, and experience with data rich platforms. The product lead will develop and execute on our evolving product strategy, bringing the product to life through unique functionality and data insights that educate and engage our clients. They must be an experienced, creative and technical problem solver with proven ability to lead strategic efforts across our dynamic, complex organization and deliver tangible, impactful results. Additionally, candidates who have experience building products at scale at previous startups are highly sought after for this position.
This person will play a critical role in our business as we work to refine our product, post the merger and rebrand of our two companies (now Zonda).
- Drive and support the overall product strategy through partnership with EVP of Product Development and regional teams in building out solutions that drive the business forward.
- Execute on multiple business plans and projects for Product Development
- Drive the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects. Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects.
- Collaborate with UX/design, engineering, support and marketing teams; and, third-party vendors as well as business stakeholders to deliver on product vision that focuses on the customer.
- Share the vision and collaborate on decisions needed for major scope areas taking into consideration cost, timeline, dependencies, and identify opportunities to improve process with proposed solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to manage story backlog; understand how to balance quick wins with long-term platform investments. Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Clearly communicate progress and challenges across multiple functional teams and stakeholders. Effectively present and communicate with senior executives and articulate a point of view; strong communication skills with ability to tailor message to the intended audience.
- Work collaboratively & drive the launch of the projects. Make thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to get your product live.
- Help grow and develop the Product Development team, in partnership with the EVP of Product Development.
- Delivering system integrations and performance, delivering new or revamped customer experiences to specific markets and/or product lines.
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience in a product development role.
- Portfolio: Share past products, where you've influenced product development. Showcase how you go about developing a unique customer experience through digital product.
- Education: Undergrad/Grad education in Computer Science, Math, Business and Certification in Product Management or Scrum Certification
- Product Strategy and Vision: Be a key team play in driving/influencing the digital disruption of our industry through creative solutions, with an eye for modern design, and a compelling technology-driven identity for our products and services
- Discovery: As a product owner focused on the delighting the customer, deliver on exceptional product discovery techniques including opportunity assessment, customer journey mapping and interviews.
- Prototyping: Within a fast pace, multi-product environment, your ability to translate business objectives and customer needs into a prototype and iterate quickly will be a vital part of your role
- Sprint Techniques: To ensure the execution of most valuable product to the customer, you'll will drive quarterly sprint planning, manage the product backlog, prioritize the feature set to meet the needs of the customer and collaborate from end to end with design and engineering team members.
- Product Launch: We'll need you to help us craft our core messaging in collaboration with our internal product marketing team to all stakeholders. To ensure we've delivered on our promise, you will monitor and measure our product success through qualitative and quantitative testing techniques, developing and designing product metrics and working collaboratively with our customer support team.
- Leadership: As the leader of communicating our product point of view, you take pride in delivering against or vision and inspiring and challenging team members to continue to push beyond traditional real estate product solutions.
- Teaming: As a subject matter expert, your ability to teach and work collaboratively within the organization will be required to ensure our process is consistent across all of our product touch points.
- Project Management: Come prepared for weekly stand-ups, bring your best client-facing skills to meetings, be prepared to work and learn, set deadlines, take notes and ownership of the next steps. Execute meticulously in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Tools: We are a collaborative and tech-driven company. Tools include Box, Slack, Jira, Lucid, Figma, Sales Force, IOS, Microsoft Office Suites. IOS Apple experience preferred. More advance design tool experience a plus.
- 401K and competitive benefits
- Fieldwork in product discovery
- Regular offsite workshops across the country
- Annual team retreat
- Work from home culture
- New tools and hardware
- Growth platform: regular 1:1 time and ongoing feedback from leadership
- Peace of mind corporate benefit package
- Time off: vacation, extra holidays, short days
Here at Zonda, we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
Zonda provides data-driven housing market solutions to the homebuilding industry. From builders to building product manufacturers, mortgage clients, and multifamily executives, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to streamline access to housing data to empower smarter decisions. As a leading brand in residential construction, our mission is to advance the home building industry, because we believe better homes mean better lives and stronger communities.
Together, we are building the future of housing.
Zonda (formerly Hanley Wood | Meyers Research) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. m/f/d/v