OrderMyGear is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the U.S. and is shaping the future for anyone selling to groups online. In 2019, OrderMyGear was recognized four years running as one of Inc 5000's fastest-growing privately held U.S. companies, in addition to being one of Tech Titans' fastest-growing tech companies in North Texas. We were also recognized for a second year in a row by PPAI, making PPB Magazine's 60 Greatest Companies to Work For. With our continued growth, we are hard at work scaling our platform while improving the experience for our customers and their end-consumers. Come join us at OrderMyGear and play a pivotal role in a rapidly changing industry.
Product Management @ OrderMyGear
As Senior Product Manager, you will help devise strategy, develop product requirements, and work across many teams at OMG as we pioneer the group commerce landscape. You will build a deep understanding of our customers, their needs, pain-points, and growth opportunities. As a Senior Product Manager, you must know the landscape and be an expert in our product. This role reports directly to our VP of Product & Marketing.
A day-in-the-life of Senior Product Manager
As Senior Product Manager, you will validate we are solving the right problems, create a hypothesis to solve those problems, and execute projects with engineering.
- Formulate, test, revise, and communicate a product strategy
- Act as the “glue” for a team of talented UX designers and engineers
- Hit measurable and specific goals tied to short, medium, and long-term business outcomes
- Own the prioritization of the roadmap and backlog
- Delight our customers and make sure we are always improving the product experience
- Manage projects from definition all the way through to release
- Develop a deep understanding of business goals, and then figure out how to leverage design and technology to meet those goals
Our Mantra | Our Mission | Our Magic
Rep your group with gear you love
To be the leading platform for dealers, distributors, decorators, and brands to serve groups with customized gear
TEAM IS EVERYTHING
We Invest in Each Other
We Create Solutions
We Enjoy the Ride
EMBRACE IT. OWN IT. ALL IN.
OrderMyGear provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in product management, ideally owning all or part of the product development cadence
- Strong design and creativity sense
- Curious, persuasive, and a good storyteller
- Prior product roles in B2B SaaS is a plus
- Competitive benefits & PTO
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wholesale discount to name brands
- In-office benefits upon return to office:
- Catered lunches & breakfasts
- Company happy hours and outings
- Casual office atmosphere & one block from Deep Ellum
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Commuter benefits