We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who knows how to maximize business value for marketing technology platforms.
In the role you will be instrumental in the demand generation organization while supporting the global strategy for Marketing technology stack.
- Evolve the product roadmap through analysis of market trends, competitive data, and customer input.
- Product Evangelist who knows how to maximize business value for marketing technology platforms.
- Evaluate, select, and implement new tools and platforms with an eye for innovation and growth
- Proactively identify gaps in current processes/systems, and optimize workflows to increase marketing productivity
- Define and develop new product features.
- Translate product vision and priorities into detailed product requirements.
- You have planned executed and optimized multi-channel, multi-touch marketing programs and campaigns as well as the tactics that support them.
- Collaborate effectively with engineering, design, and delivery teams.
- Work closely with UI/UX team for end to end design development and product launch
- Advise on industry best practices, tactics, and approaches to elevate marketing value through variety of technology, data, and service vendors
- Build and execute demand creation components that can be leveraged across global, field, and regional marketing teams.
Required skill set
- Demonstrated track record of delivering B2B products/services to market.
- Be able to write user stories, working with development, and champion products internally.
- Soft Skills of people having experience with Demand Gen and Driving Pipeline.
- Understanding of how 3rd Party Services Deliver.
- Background in B2B Marketing with two or more years in demand generation related activities (email, trade shows, search engine optimization/search engine marketing, event marketing)
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Expert knowledge of SaaS software development and Agile processes.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Experience with content management/web platforms
Location: San Francisco, CA, Charlotte, NC, or Work From Home.
Product Marketing Manager