Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Our Product Development and Management groups are vital to our success and are leaders in driving the future growth of UnitedHealth Group. Success in these careers relies on many factors, your ability to deal with ambiguity, your ability to adapt and embrace change, and a long - term commitment to making health care better for everyone. The Manager of Product Development will lead development initiatives of Optum’s Post - Acute Care Management Program. Building on the existing program’s success, this leader will be focused on the achievement of aggressive growth and profitability targets in 2018 and beyond.
- Lead business case development including financial strategy across all post-acute products from inception through execution of contract
- Develop and deploy long-term strategy to align fee and risk-based payment models across post-acute product suite
- Identify opportunities for existing product suite to enhance customer value and increase internal efficiency through operating model
- Develop comprehensive value-story across Post-Acute product suite and communicate to internal/external customer bases
- Guide cross-functional teams to enable successful execution of risk-based programs
- Representing Optum’s post - acute product needs to various constituents across the enterprise
- Forecasts revenue or savings opportunities associated with product development initiatives
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi - faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of finance, strategy, product and / or marketing experience within a matrix organization
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to influence teams and prioritize deliverables
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible
- A self - starter who can operate well in a changing environment and sometimes ambiguous environment
- MBA degree
- Previous experience in Medicare Advantage products and / or services
- Able to balance strategic thinking with the urgency to drive work forward
- Adapt quickly to changes in work direction and able to pivot work accordingly
- Creative problem solver
- Naturally curious
- Team player with strong ability to form working professional relationships
- Experience using data and research to formulate logical business recommendations
- Able to work in the Twin Cities Optum offices (primarily Eden Prairie, MN)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Product, Project Management, Marketing, Eden Prairie, Golden Valley, MN, Minnesota
CitizenshipStatus: Other Visa Accepted
Function: Product Management
BusinessSegment: ECS - Care Services
Division: Complex Care Mgmt
DeliveryModel: Platinum Plus
Shift: Day Job