Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: “Predictably Exceptional Results – We’ve Come To Expect Nothing Less.”
- Deutsche Bank: “Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.”
- Jeffries: “Firing On All Cylinders.”
- Northland: “As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels”
We’re creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type: Full-Time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Director Product Management – FedRAMP position is a high-impact role responsible for expanding RingCentral in government vertical.
As a Director of Product Management, you are responsible for developing FedRAMP compliant product that meets the Unified Communications (UC) needs of Federal government.
You love building highly secured, available, scalable, and enterprise-ready products. You’re passionate about security, data encryption, data protection, and access control.
This role will work with cross-functional teams to launch new products and services in government vertical. You will work with engineering, security, operations, support, marketing, and sales to build and deliver products.
You love solving customer problems, and design solutions with existing/new technologies. You have a passion to make things happen by working with cross-functional teams. You come across as trusted and credible partner by following through on your commitments. You have a knack to go deeper into product requirements/customer experience/architecture/security.
- Analyze FedRAMP controls and compliance requirements
- Develop product strategy and requirements for government vertical
- Evangelize how RingCentral complies with vertical specific security, data encryption, and data access requirements
- Analyze new adjacencies (local/state government) to launch RingCentral service
- Develop roadmap for compliance projects
- Work closely with regulatory, privacy, security, engineering, operations, sales, marketing to develop strategy for government & similar verticals in USand abroad
- Collaborate with engineering team to deliver features
- Track and measure the success of each product/feature launched
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action and results
- 8+ years of product management experience in Unified
- Communications or Cloud Applications
- Experience in working on FedRAMP or government vertical
- Background in Security
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Track record of managing the product life cycle
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Prior experience in Cloud or UC
- Experience working with geographically distributed team members
- Enterprise product experience
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.