Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning
OneStream Software LLC
Location(s): Rochester, MI; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Remote (within United States)
Employment Type: Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that has a background in Machine Learning / Data Science to join the OneStream Team! In this position, the Product Manager will identify potential product usability features through stakeholder feedback, detailing product requirements, working closely with developers and quality analysts during the build cycle and developing documentation and training materials to enable internal and external stakeholders to sell, position, implement and support the OneStream XF Platform.
- Identify potential product usability features through stakeholder feedback and document product requirements, while working closely with developers and quality engineers during the build cycle.
- Identifies market opportunities and defines a product vision and strategy to enhance OneStream XF Marketplace.
- Proactively explores innovation opportunities driven by technology, customer needs, and competing market.
- Evaluate product priorities through interaction with internal and external stakeholders. Become the "voice of the customer" as it relates to making OneStream XF easy to use for our end users and easy to manage for administrators.
- Analysis, organization and regular ranking of work items in the enhancement request system.
- Interview stakeholders and detail new feature requirements as needed.
- Create clearly actionable specifications throughout software development lifecycle.
- Lead the definition, design, and execution of new features between software development, quality assurance, product management, and customers to develop optimal solutions for OneStream XF Marketplace.
- Become immersed in the full development lifecycle all the way to general availability, intermingling with developers, quality assurance, and others.
- Must be hands-on and willing and able to deeply learn the OneStream XF product and related MarketPlace Solutions.
- Makes appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicates goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal development, QA, and product management teams.
- Support stakeholder teams during product launch cycle.
- Define the business case and product strategy for building machine learning products and partner with engineering teams to operationalize them in production systems.
- Lead the design and development of machine learning/predictive analytics capabilities for ML MarketPlace solutions that exemplify data-driven storytelling.
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making.
- Immerse yourself as the subject-matter expert and voice of ML MarketPlace solutions for OneStream customers and partners.
- Drafts strategy and product updates for leadership team.
- Sound communication and presentation skills to effectively explain and demonstrate how machine learning concepts impact quality results within suite of ML MarketPlace solutions.
- Develop documentation and training materials to enable internal and external stakeholders to sell, position, implement and support the OneStream XF MarketPlace.
- Develop and deliver documentation and training materials to inform relevant stakeholders on new features. Enable and educate Presales, Sales and Marketing on new offerings.
- Develop and document best practices for Implementation Services and partners for delivery of relevant XF Marketplacefeatures and XF MarketPlace solutions. Ensure materials are available for effective post-implementation support.
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar.
- 10 years of experience that includes Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Product Management, solutions delivery, business analysis, training and documentation management.
- Proven experience with building and shipping AI/ML Products, and familiarity with Business Intelligence technology stack built using public cloud services.
- Ability to work with huge volumes of data to derive intelligent business solutions.
- Ability to analyze data, uncover information, derive insights, and propose data-driven strategies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented languages such as Java, C, R, and Python.
- Understanding of database theories, structures, categories, properties, and best practices.
- Knowledge of installing, configuring, maintaining, and securing various BI tools
- Analytical mind and ability to learn-unlearn-relearn concepts.
- Passion for AI/ML technology and ability to define visionary products.
- Blend of both strategic and tactical thinking; someone who can identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts, and then organize thematic work areas in deep detail, thus aligning long term vision with iterative execution.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on technical experience with CPM applications, such as financial model and metadata design, data integration, dashboards, graphs, and report authoring.
- Expert user of Microsoft tools such as Excel and Visio with exposure to SQL Server and VB.NET or similar.
- Business analysis skills related to interviewing stakeholders, detailing requirements, seeing a feature through and enablement skills such as feature documentation.
- Experience with CPM domain: Financial modeling, data integration, consolidation, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and planning.
- Experience with CPM applications such as:
- Oracle Hyperion
- Other CPM solutions
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions.
- Excellent listening, verbal, public speaking and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Team player.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity, and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with an onsite gym!
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits.
- Core value of customer success.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific).
- Strong culture and camaraderie.
- Multiple training opportunities.
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and, in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short & Long-Term Disability.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development.
- Retirement Plan.
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.