Mobile plays an important role in most workers’ lives. Increasingly, it's the primary way in which they communicate, collaborate and interact both inside and outside of their organizations. The Smartsheet Mobile team is passionate about delivering elegant and impactful solutions to help our on-the-go customers get stuff done with their teams. Our customers include field workers, information workers and business leaders alike, and our apps help to empower and delight each of these customer segments.
As the Senior Product Manager on Smartsheet’s Mobile team, you’ll help our millions of customers to take action on their work along with their teams. Your passion for building great experiences and data-driven approach will help our customers get the most out of their Smartsheet mobile experience. You will oversee substantial areas of the Mobile product roadmap, manage features from concept to delivery, and will be measured on success criteria including customer usage, satisfaction, growth, and retention. The position is based at our Bellevue headquarters (working from home during Covid) and will report directly to the Director of Mobile Product Management.
- Create mobile experiences that our customers love
- Manage substantial areas of the product roadmap across iOS and Android platforms
- Craft product requirements, make the call on prioritization and trade-offs, and rally teams around your vision
- Track metrics for your areas, and use them to improve our features and roadmap
- Collaborate across teams including engineering, design, UX research, marketing, customer success, and sales
- Manage product feedback channels from analytics, app store reviews, support, and other sources, and use them to inform your roadmap
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience delivering software products from inception to launch
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on iOS and Android apps
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) Equity with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 15 days PTO to start, plus Flexible Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to Audible for Business and LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!