Location: Irving, TX
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager with the curiosity, creativity, vision, drive, and experience to lead product planning and go-to-market activities for SiriusXM's Connected Vehicle division.
Success in this role requires building an understanding of customer challenges and understanding which of them Connected Vehicles is set to resolve, types of use our platform and working across various teams to uncover solutions that scale across these customer types.
The IAM Sr. Technical Product Manager's role is to define and implement access control governance and identity services, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms/applications supported by Connected Vehicles (CV).
You will be responsible for understanding market and industry needs, defining a strategic vision, creating the product roadmap, securing funding, developing products in a high-throughput Agile manner, and measuring business outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deeply understand the needs of users and CV clients as it relates access and identity, above all defining the user experience that the product needs to deliver
* Formulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization, collaborating with key business units within CV
* Apply domain knowledge in access and identity to help shape strategic direction and priorities for the portfolio and its integrated products
* Work directly with UX, Agile teams and DevOps teams in creating and grooming features and user stories, planning sprints and releases, continuous deployments, conducting retrospectives, tracking and improving velocity and predictability
* Drive customer centric and user centric design, acceptance testing and marketing as the product(s) move to production and is being adopted
* Identify value propositions that improve CV's product overall user experience by leveraging identity and access capabilities
* Define appropriate metrics, OKRs, KPIs to drive focus and alignment among the product team, and implement the right instrumentation to measure business outcomes with precision
* Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, and Account teams on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
* Identify new value-creation opportunities, devise product and market experiments, including business case, funding and P&L management
* 5+ years of progressive experience in IT Product Management
* 3+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management technologies
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled