We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our lab and pilot scale TFF business. Our TFF Hollow Fiber Filters offer the industry’s leading membrane technology.
The Product Manager will be responsible for driving the adoption of Hollow Fiber TFF by our customers and ensuring the long-term success of this business. This will be a “hands-on” operationally focused position managing the order lifecycle process from quoting to delivery. Working externally with the sales team, this position will be responsible for driving Hollow Fiber TFF adoption and driving the internal organization to improve lead time and expand the product range.
- Drive strategy and tactics, and manage the product life cycle to ensure business growth and strong customer satisfaction
- Support the global Sales organization, providing effective product positioning, sales tools, training, competitive analysis and in-field support as needed
- Analyze and respond to technical questions related to product use and performance, tangential flow filtration, product quality, and service features
- Derive forecast to ensure accurate demand planning, product build and revenue attainment
- Be responsible for assessing business performance through KPI tracking.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering to develop new or improve existing products based on VOC
- Work with Operations and Customer Service to ensure on time delivery of products and services
- Drive resolution of customer inquiries and complaints with required internal functions including Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D
- Liaise with Marketing to develop effective product collateral and campaigns
- A BS degree or higher in an engineering or science discipline ; MBA is beneficial
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in commercial product management, business management or sales and marketing
- Experience with filtration and hardware/equipment operations in bioprocessing is preferred
- Customer facing experience and the ability to build mutually beneficial, trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, hold team members accountable for deliverables, and obtain support across departments
- Strategic, tactical and analytical thinking
- Ability to travel globally, up to 25%
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and Visio)