We’re looking for a product marketer to help drive the go-to-market strategy for the New Relic Telemetry Data Platform.
Our underlying data platform is one of the major core differentiators of our platform. It works in concert with our dashboards, analytics UI, and API to give engineers visibility into the performance and behavior of their full-stack—from front-end applications to infrastructure. It collects more than two billion data points, and queries tens of trillions every minute.
With our platform’s scale and breadth growing every year, we need an experienced PMM to focus on clearly communicating the benefits our dashboards and analytics unlock in a way that is compelling to our customer base and prospects.
What You’ll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audiences: developers, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Plan and execute launches, and drive GTM strategy for dashboards and analytics in New Relic One
- Articulate the benefits of the New Relic Telemetry Data Platform—with a focus on analyzing and visualizing data—to our customers, field teams, partners, and prospects
- Build valuable content on visualizing and connecting metrics, events, logs, and traces for our customers, and customer-facing field teams
- Translate complex technical topics into simple marketing concepts for diverse technical and non-technical audiences, turning deep and raw technical information into clear, easy to consume, high impact content
- Develop collateral and training materials for sales teams that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with marketing to create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Perform market research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster New Relic’s position in the market
- Increase product usage and adoption among your key user bases, in close partnership with our developer relations team, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that help define the product roadmap
- Communicate a compelling vision for your product and the overall portfolio through internal and external events
- 3+ years of proven experience in marketing, building, or writing about highly technical products
- Experience building or marketing dashboard capabilities, analytical tools, or comparable products
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a technical field
- Expertise in writing differentiated, provocative and compelling marketing content for developers
- Marketing experience with SaaS products, especially in enterprise software for developers and engineers
- Experience talking with developers and operations users, and a deep understanding of what makes them tick
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA or advanced technical education or certifications
- Familiarity with observability
- Deep understanding of the telemetry database / big data landscape
- Hands-on experience with the Java programming language, or another object-oriented language
- Solid understanding of what DevOps users demand of their open-source, homegrown, or SaaS time series databases, particularly as it pertains to monitoring and observability
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.