Senior Product Marketing Manager, Hospitality Vertical
The Sage Group’s client, a leading customer experience management company based in San Francisco, is searching for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for the Hospitality Vertical of their software platform offerings. The product marketing team ensures that they are at the forefront of Experience Management, that their solutions are differentiated, and that they have a winning go to market strategy. Reporting to the VP of Industry & Solutions Marketing, you will drive the vision, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for the Hospitality vertical working with our client’s product management, sales, marketing, and services teams.?
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces our client’s unique brand and value proposition specifically for Hospitality Services and its associated buyer personas and use cases.
- Work with the broader marketing team to build and execute an industry growth plan to drive awareness and demand for our client’s product offerings in Hospitality.
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and assets, including engaging product demonstrations for stage, in videos and customer, partner, and prospect engagements.
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content such as blog posts, webinars, and white papers that evangelize our message.
- Develop market/competitive positioning and rationale to demonstrate how our client’s platform works and excels for your vertical. Partner with sales to differentiate against competition and accelerate opportunities.
- Develop effective sales plays and training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our industry narrative, product offerings and key positioning.
- Create content and Work with campaign and field marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events, and digital campaigns to drive pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Engage industry analysts to communicate strategy, roadmap, unique value proposition and customer success.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years proven product marketing experience in hospitality and tech/ Enterprise Saas environment.
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers.
- Experience creating product narratives and positioning products in compelling ways.
- Marketing portfolio with examples showing your writing and visual communication style.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to influence without authority, including senior management.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset; previous experience interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Experience in Hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 2 years enterprise software industry experience (CRM, Marketing Automation, BI, etc.)
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree.
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: San Francisco, CA