This position requires a solid understanding of Security and analytics. The ideal candidate will be able to understand market needs, work with customers, sales, product management and other stakeholders to develop and clearly articulate the unique value that ExtraHop provides and clearly articulate market need to the company. This encompasses product positioning, messaging, product strategy, collateral creation, and execution of product marketing programs.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates ExtraHop in the market
- Ensure that messaging resonates with customers, analysts and sales
- Ensure that the message is consistent with the corporate brand yet specifically tuned to the markets in which ExtraHop operates and for which the products are targeted
- Effectively communicate ExtraHop’s position to sales, channel partners, customers, and analysts
- Create sales tools and training:
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling of ExtraHop’s products
- Create customer case studies with input from sales team to document application stories for key target customers and train sales team on the concepts
- Conduct competitive analysis/market research:
- Develop and produce market research insight reports and detailed sales ready competitive analysis (products and technology). Work with product management and field teams to develop messaging and material to help position ExtraHop in the minds of the buyers
- Identify new key use cases and markets for ExtraHop products and solutions
- Develop compelling content in collaboration with internal stakeholders that will help drive customer engagement, thought leadership, and content marketing
- Help conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Responsible for collecting the requisite content for inclusion on the ExtraHop’s web from others in the organization and work with our webmaster to ensure high SEO ratings based on content and keeping that content current
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with B2B technology companies
- Solid understanding of security and IT infrastructure
- Experience with Security, Infrastructure and cloud tools
- Experience working with sales, customers, and analysts in presenting the company position and products
- Experience in marketing products and services to enterprises, service providers, and channel partners
- Previous success in the development and the execution of integrated product marketing plans
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third party agencies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel 15% (US travel)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in B2B enterprise technology marketing
- Technical aptitude coupled with an enthusiasm for technology and the ability to translate this into compelling narratives
- Passion for analyzing products, customers, and market dynamics
- Strong writing and communication skills with the ability to create exceptional content and comfortably engage with sales, customers, and partners
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- MBA is a plus
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.