Infoblox is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Go To Market team for security. In this role, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Infoblox offerings in the cybersecurity market. This encompasses product positioning, product strategy, collateral creation, and execution of product marketing programs. This position requires a solid understanding of the cybersecurity market, their buying behavior and market trends. The ideal candidate will be able to understand market needs, work with customers, sales, product management, marketing, and other key stakeholders to develop and clearly articulate the unique value that Infoblox provides and clearly articulate market needs to the company.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director, Product Marketing who is located in Santa Clara, CA. This role may be located in the California San Francisco Bay Area, Tacoma, WA Area or from a home office in the US.
- Market Intelligence: Be the expert on security buyers, understand and build buyer personas: who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Messaging & Collateral Development: Collaborate with product management, sales, and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas. Ensure that the message is consistent with the corporate brand yet specifically tuned to the security market, and Infoblox’s unique differentiation in that market.
- Competitive Intelligence: Understand the competitive landscape and help position Infoblox offerings to be differentiated.
- GTM Planning: Develop a marketing plan for security in conjunction with product management, sales, and marketing to support the retention of existing customers, drive cross-sell and upsell programs, and the acquisition of new customers.
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Product Launch: Drive launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Thought Leadership: Demonstrate thought leadership in the security space externally, including in speaking engagements and written works.
- Evangelize: Communicate Infoblox’s position to channel partners, customers and analysts. Ensure that messaging resonates with customers, analysts, and sales.
- Sales Support: Support our sales channels with training on the problems we solve for security buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use these.
- Engage with Sales and customers to help influence buying behavior.
- 7-10 years of product marketing experience with B-2-B technology companies
- Knowledge in one or more areas of cybersecurity such as DNS security, NGFW, endpoint security, web gateways, sandboxing, SIEM, SOAR, UEBA, SaaS security
- Experience working with sales, customers and analysts in presenting the company position and products
- Previous success in the product marketing roles focused on security
- Strong written communication and presentation skills. Comfortable in front of customers
- Results oriented individual who takes initiative is quick thinking and poised
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Marketing
- MBA preferred
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.