K-Tube is an established high-tech manufacturing organization, providing quality OEM products to the medical device, aerospace and automotive industries. K-Tube is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cook Group.
Cook Group is a family-owned company with headquarters in Bloomington, Indiana. Founded in 1963, Cook Group companies employ more than 12,000 people around the world.
The Senior Production Supervisor will direct the manufacturing activities of the fiber optic department in support of the company’s strategic plan. This individual will be responsible for the design, operation, and implementation of process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce cost, and improve product quality. The Production Supervisor will supervise the activities of machine operators to meet production schedules and quality and service requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Analyze process design and recommend improvements to achieve the output, quality, and cost goals of the organization.
- Develop and implement Lean Manufacturing strategies in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Collect and analyze data describing the organization's manufacturing processes in terms of output, labor costs, cost of raw materials or other overhead, and quality of finished goods
- Assign workload to machine operators to ensure production schedule is met.
- In line with the corporate plan, train and develop qualified direct reports and set performance expectations.
- Verify compliance to work procedures and communicate recommendations for revisions to procedures to the appropriate department
- Interact and communicate cross-functionally to produce cohesive efforts towards accomplishing department goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of Supervisory experience in Manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in working with Lean methodologies
- Must have demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Oral/written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, disabled individuals, and any other protected class.