CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time Senior Program Manager for the Department of Defense (DoD) Defense Health Agency (DHA) Education and Employment Initiative (E2I). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a technical or functional expert and applies expert functional knowledge and experience to plan and execute the Education and Employment Initiative (E2I).
- Plan, direct, organize, control, and coordinate with E2I Regional Coordinators to establish and maintain relationships with private, public and nonprofit organizations to provide education and career opportunities available to transition to civilian life.
- Coordinate with E2I Regional Coordinators and develop functional guidance.
- Established processes and procedures to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and defines the standards for quality and timeliness to ensure results.
- Conducts hiring of team personnel and ensures that all personnel assigned to the task meet government qualification standards and receive necessary training.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Reviews opportunities for breadth and scope, and makes recommendations for change, to ensure that opportunities are appropriate and best suited for military service members.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in human resource management
- U.S. Citizenship is a must
- Secret clearance is required
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
Commensurate with experience