VT Group is a leading technology integrator with close to 50 years’ experience delivering technology and C4ISR solutions to solve the complex challenges faced by our government and commercial customers in the Defense and National Security markets. We do more than provide technical expertise and operational support to our government partners and commercial customers. We help America’s leaders make the best possible decisions for our country’s future.
- Effectively implement and ensure that the Government's high standards of performance are met, to include, but not be limited to contractual requirements and timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Responsible for the coordination of all SEA-05H activities.
- Utilize 15+ years of experience with Warfare Systems (either Technical and/or with OPNAV) to provide Program & Financial Mgmt support to NAVSEA-05H
- Development and maintenance of all program financial management information.
- Coordinate Programmatic and Financial Management support within the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process. Accomplishment of all activities required by the Program Objectives Memoranda (POM) process
- Provide Action Officer support to resolve issues as identified by SEA-05H
- Independent liaison between the Director, all SEA-05H stakeholders, and all external SYSCOM/PEO activites.
Specifically, the candidate, in support of the Governement Division Director will coordinate team efforts to include:
- Provide technical and management review support.
- Manage studies, program reviews, problem resolution and life-cycle monitoring work.
- Support program reviews and conferences.
- Provide risk assessments analyses, metrics, and recommendations.
- Evaluate issues and provide recommendations related to ship, ship system, and information system cost, schedule, and performance.
- Maintain and make recommendations with regard to engineering plans, program records, histories, and databases.
- Review, analyze, and make recommendations for the use and implementation of budget controls. Includes preparing inputs for all appropriation accounts for the annual FMB review, OSD review, and President’s Budget Congressional review.
- In collaboration with participating managers, provide funds execution plans for anticipated obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare documentation on funds execution information for decisions and evolution.
- In conjunction with individual Program Managers, perform requirements traceability analyses that ensure all requirements are accounted for, and no unnecessary requirements have been added.
- Provide writing assistance including preparation of technical reports and annual reports.
- Preparing responses to inquiries, entry of data into i-NAVSEA to facilitate contract executions, and close coordination with all NAVSEA-05H Division Directors and staff in the execution of the program activities.
- Develop briefing materials
- Provide additional support as directed/required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, or Related Field.
- 15+ years of experience with Warfare Systems (either Technical and/or with OPNAV.
- Experience in technical program planning and implementation, budget development and administration of government projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Currently hold a DoD SECRET security clearance.
- Former active duty Navy experience.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) qualification desired.