PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Program Integrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will accomplish requirements in support of a product manager to include performing programmatic support to a product line with centralized life-cycle management through programmatic, managerial, and technical/operational recommendations. This position will be responsible for developing, updating and maintaining Acquisition Milestone documentation, formulating recommendations for decision-makers, performing detailed and complex analyses thru the integration of schedule, budget, and technical/performance activities. Must have Experience with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes at Project, PEO, and Department of the Army levels. Understands the integration of requirements, budget, and programmatic processes and can analyze and synthesize product level inputs to support decisions at the General Officer level. Communicates and coordinates across engineering, business, and logistics functions in order to prepare complete and accurate responses to time sensitive requests for information. Performs Risk Assessment for six technically complex, software intensive weapon systems. Assesses likelihood and consequence impacts of program risk with respect to cost, schedule, and performance. Provides subject matter expertise by identifying, analyzing, and evaluating managed systems and their components for life cycle integration improvements and standardization. Participates in and chairs meetings, conducts progress reviews and safety of flight working groups; provides information and briefs to leadership and stakeholders; prepares briefing materials, notes, responses, and trip reports. Provides Technical input and authors papers and documentation in support of strategic vision; evaluates risk management; and provides interdisciplinary decision support to meet time sensitive responses and correspondence. Prepares and presents technically complex information in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Project formats in support of engineering, business, and logistics requests for information and decision briefs.
- Familiar with the integration of hardware and software configuration items onto aviation platforms.
- Familiar with DoD, U.S. Army, and PEO Aviation acquisition policies and regulations.
- Capable of conducting independent analyses, evaluation, and assessment of logistics.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Understands roles and responsibilities of functional areas.
- Demonstrated experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior level military and corporate leadership, as well as present material orally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Travel: ~10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Master's Degree (MS) in a related field (Procurement and Acquisition Management, Systems Engineering, or equivalent) and 10+ years of relevant work experience.
(Relevant experience = directly traceable to job description requirements) Education Substitution/Equivalency: a completed Bachelor's Degree and 20+ years of directly traceable experience.
- Level III Certification in Program Management or equivalent.
- 15+ years of Program Management experience for similar DoD Program Offices preferred.
- Knowledge of DoD program planning and budgeting cycles and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of the DoD Acquisition process and procurement regulations.
- Collection and analysis of information to assess cost, schedule, and performance associated with risk identification and risk management activities.
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.