The SBMH (School Based Mental Health) Senior Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all facets of multiple school based wellness clinics including financial, educational, advocacy, administrative and clinical. Builds key relationships with all significant contacts (internal and external) including funders, licensing agents, school and community leaders, parents, participants, program directors, support staff and relevant department heads and supervisors. He/she strategizes with appropriate personnel to ensure the optimal delivery of high quality services. Responsible for the strategic oversight and administration of various aspects of the division.
· Oversee all operations of the SBMH wellness centers to ensure that productivity goals are met and that services are provided according to OMH Article 31 licensing standards of care.
· Ensure the cost-effective delivery of high quality services to the clients, their families, school personnel and the school communities served by the program(s) and the smooth operation of the centers.
· Provide supervision (clinical and administrative) to SBMH staff.
· Develop and maintain positive collaborative partnerships with school administration, school CBOs and all other school community partners.
· Understanding of budget creation, execution, management and maintenance.
· Prepares for audits and meets with auditors from regulatory agency. Develops and implements response to meet regulatory requirements.
· Communicates program aspects throughout the agency and oversees community engagement and outreach as needed.
· Manages several School Based Clinical Coordinators responsible for the overall provision of services at their respective SBMH wellness centers. Responsibilities include hiring, planning, assigning, directing work, rewarding, disciplining employees, performance reviews, and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the agency policy and procedures.
· Deep understanding of Article 31 and 599 regulations.
· LCSW, LCSW- R in Social Work.
· 3 years in a similar role, minimum 2 years supervising staff.
· Demonstrated competence in behavioral health and youth development, supervision, training facilitation and working knowledge of community program administration and planning.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of ECR.
· Ability to plan and carry out assignments independently
· Ability to prioritize, adhere to timelines and multitask.
· Bilingual Spanish preferred