Senior Software Developer
Our company, which services the Mid-Atlantic region, is seeking a Senior Software Developer with a minimum of 10 years of development experience or equivalent practical knowledge.
This position involves the development, implementation and maintenance of integrated ERP and logistics software systems. The position interfaces with all company staff in the development, testing and training of systems and processes and performs internal IT support and maintenance of IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be proficient in UI design concepts across multiple target platforms. The candidate will be proficient in Microsoft development and database platforms. The candidate will demonstrate prior lead software development role of business-related ERP, accounting or other line-of- business applications.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Reports to the Senior VP Technology
- Work with technology team to develop specifications for software, systems, modules, and
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and supports existing software and systems targeting Windows, Web and mobile
- Works with technology team to apply skills towards continuous improvement objectives and technology infrastructure.
Requirements for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Strong analytical skills, self-starter, strong self-management skills, manage multiple priorities, strong sense of ownership and
- Expert-level understanding and background of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development platform. Essential development components include Visual Basic, C# and
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft SQL database and
- Knowledge and/or experience with third-party development libraries such as ActiveReports, Infragistics, Catalyst, Syncfusion, etc…
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to drive throughout Mid-Atlantic region if
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7/365 organization and
- Intrinsic desire to bring value and innovation to the
This job posting indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Senior Software Developer / Engineer