Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing are robust enterprise-level software systems that provide tightly integrated functionality and workflow throughout the life of a commercial loan.
Ø ACBS Pipeline manages pre-closing activities for pipeline reporting, credit structuring, generating documents, finalizing, and deal closing.
Ø After deal closing, ACBS Servicing manages all financial and non-financial compliance with the terms and conditions of the deal throughout the life cycle of the credit by enforcing client-defined operational controls and policies.
With one-time input and seamless data sharing, relationship management, credit approval, general ledger, document management, amendment, and restructuring tasks are all completed with reduced input errors and improved data integrity.
What you will be doing
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic interfaces and reports or analyzes and modifies logic in existing interfaces and reports using Oracle PL/SQL and SAP Business Objects.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains interfaces and reports.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
What you bring:
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and experience integrating Data Architecture and Data Governance into that lifecycle to steer towards desirable outcomes.
- Strong competency in data modeling and data design. This includes logical and physical modeling, partitioning strategies for large tables, and other database optimizations.
- Solid experience with Relational Databases, specifically Oracle, Data Warehousing, OLAP, and Business Intelligence Reporting. Must be able to write PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Solid understanding of pros and cons for different data warehouse methodologies and architectures (Kimball/Inmon/Data Lake/Hybrid).
- Experience designing Star, Snowflake Schemas, Dimensional Data Modeling, SCD (Slowly Changing Dimensions), and CDC (Change Data Capture).
What we offer you
- Attractive benefits including private medical coverage, dental coverage, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.