- Must have experience developing Android and iOS mobile apps.
-- Android app development (C# with Xamarin, Kotlin, or Java
-- iOS app development (Objective-C or Swift)
-- RESTful APIs
-- Xamarin (Android/iOS)
-- Responsive design
-- Unit Testing
- Will be primarily be responsible for developing and updating mobile applications for end users
- Will help to develop and update our backend infrastructure for our asset tracking platform
- Continually improve our software architecture and performance
- Collaborate with our in house team and partners to design and implement powerful real-time systems.
- Must be a creative individual with a strong grasp of current trends in mobile and backend development