NOVA Engineering's Fort Myers, FL office has an immediate opening for a Senior-level Geotechnical Engineer. This Engineer is responsible for client development, technical execution and project management of work related to Geotechnical Engineering services, Construction Materials Testing, and Environmental Consulting for both office and field activities, during the planning, design, and construction phases of projects.
Specifically, the position responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and executing reports and other client correspondence
- Providing oversight, QA/QC, analysis, laboratory testing and field services as required to meet our Clients’ expectations as projects advance to construction
- Client consultation and maintenance
- Preparation of proposals and contract documents (under the supervision of a Senior Technical Professional)
- Geotechnical engineering, construction quality assurance inspection/testing duties, including data reduction, analysis & fieldwork for commercial, industrial, retail, government, office and residential projects;
- Project management & reporting;
- Providing assistance to other NOVA team members to promote the overall objectives of the company.
- The position requires at least and undergraduate degree and 4+ years minimum experience with a proven ability to train and mentor employees
- P.E. (Professional Engineer) license is highly preferred
- The candidate must be able to perform tasks in varying field/lab/office conditions
- The candidate must be computer literate and possess management and financial skills
NOVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. NOVA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.