Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 3-4 months
Summarize the main purpose of the role:
Applies highly developed specialist knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies. Manages the most important and challenging projects. Defines project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations. Takes ownership of the successful implementation of the projects
- Designs, communicates, and implements operational plans for completing the most complex specialist projects.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
- Take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the project.
- This may include preparing engineering designs and work specifications, developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts, and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- Liaise with other operational areas in the organization (e.g., engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project.
- Select and manage the activities of contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project.
- Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
Experience: Minimum 4 years
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
M: (248) 275-5243