AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in New York is looking for Senior Project Manager with aviation terminal construction experience.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. employees.
AG is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on improving our infrastructure and environment.
Position:Senior Project Manager
Location: New York Metro area
Project: PATH Airport Construction
As a Senior Aviation Program Manager, you’ll have the chance to provide Resident Engineering, Project Management, and Construction Management support for all construction airport infrastructure projects.
The candidate will coordinate construction activities related to several aspects of the terminal, airside, landside and ancillary facilities for projects. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the aviation construction industry, project controls (cost and schedule management), risk management, construction management experience for all project phases including preconstruction, construction, commissioning and validation.
- BS degree required in Engineering or Construction Management.
- 10+ years’ experience providing construction management or supervising airfield projects
- Professional Engineer license is highly desirable.
- Specific large-construction management experience, design build and airport experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Participates in client development and relations activities including meetings, conferences and other industry events.
- Proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.