Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking qualified personnel to support a contract within the Intelligence Community as a Project Manager. The location of the position will be Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Project Manager shall manage Industry and Intelligence Community (IC) engagement leading to identification of relevant technical solutions for capability gaps and support and planning towards future projects. Collaborate with analysts, collectors, and leaders throughout the DoD and the IC to facilitate the exchange of intelligence information as necessary in fulfillment of services.
The Project Manager must be able to:
- Provide project management and technical support to assist the Government in planning, executing and maintaining capability development programs and projects across the multi-discipline Intelligence spectrum IAW and in compliance with DoD, Army, and all other applicable rules, regulations, processes and procedures
- Produce technical documents of processes and procedures that support development and sustainment of software and hardware intensive systems and implement best practice planning, risk mitigation, and strategic support spanning the full Project Management Lifecycle.
- Facilitate DoD/IC synchronization technical exchange meetings, briefings, and demonstrations, provide meeting minutes, briefing slides and/or technical documents
- Develop and coordinate Strategic Plans, Army Campaign Plans, Army Intelligence Master Plans, Organizational Structure Development, Manpower Reporting, Program Objective Memorandum, development of acquisition packets, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Purchase Request & Commitments (PR&Cs) related documents and other Command planning activities
- Active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
- MA or MS with at least 20 years’ experience in management of programs and projects OR a BA or BS with at least 25 years’ experience in management of programs and projects
- 15 years’ of military or civilian intelligence experience at the national, operational, or tactical level in one of the intelligence disciplines: Signals Intelligence, Geospatial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, Counterintelligence, Open Source Intelligence, All Source Analysis, or Collection Management
- 10 years’ experience planning and executing In Progress Reviews, Operational Planning Team Meetings, and other synchronization/coordination meetings in support of complex projects requiring cross staff and/or multi agency interaction
- 10 years’ project management experience involving defining project objectives and deliverables, identifying key stakeholders, assigning work roles and responsibilities, making resourcing recommendations (manpower, funding, and equipment) and setting a timeline of realistic milestones to accomplish tasks and objectives.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Subsidized Commuting
- Vacation/paid time off
Senior Project Manager