NECI, an Emerson Impact Partner, is the leading Digital Automation solutions provider transforming manufacturing, lab operations, process development and process control across a range of process industries in New England. NECI relentlessly seeks to drive the outcomes that ‘change the game’ for our clients and is seeking team members to join in our mission.
We are currently looking for a resourceful, driven, team player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen to help our customers reach new levels of automated and digital working.
How You’ll Be Successful
- Curiosity for solving business problems
- Passion for making your customers successful
- Ability to solve tough problems across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage a rolling portfolio of projects across several customer accounts and industries
- Provide credible leadership to all aspects of automation and automation related projects/operational activities
- Preparing and evaluating budgets
- Monitoring and controlling resources
- Clarifying roles and objectives
- Work Collaboratively
- Ease with executive management
- Managing crucial conversations
- Motivating and inspiring
What You’ll Do
- Pre-execution responsibilities such as sales support, proposal generation, planning, and estimating activities. These activities lead to well-defined deliverables with associated work plans that provide a solid starting point for all work.
- Delivery responsibilities such as customer management, team management, high level technical direction, commercial management, and schedule/resourcing management.
- Effective planning, budgeting, coordination, communication, and reporting to the customer and NECI management team.
- Post project activities such as continuous improvement, customer satisfaction, project to site transition, training, adoption services, outcome delivery.
- Continuously builds and improves upon the existing PMO and Operations standard operating procedures.
- Management of traditional waterfall-based contracts via established PMI norms, management of software/product development via agile/scrum methodologies, management of outcome-based contracts, and management of mixed methodologies.
- Strong participation in NECI’s strategic planning efforts.
- Responsible for providing uncompromising quality to all work processes in designated area of responsibility. Has the authority to stop those work processes at any time it is believed that quality is being compromised
- Performs other duties as assigned; responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Physical demands: Lifting to 30 lbs.
- Travel: 50%-day travel within the Greater Boston area. Occasional project assignments requiring full time on-site presence.
What You’ll Bring
- BS in STEM
- 5+ years of experience including 2-3 years as Project Manager.
- Experience in managing matrix teams on enterprise level projects.
- Consulting or professional services experience preferred.
- Project budget management knowledge.
- 5 years’ experience in a project management or program management role.
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and have meetings with customers at the executive level
- Strong verbal communication skills to speak to customers and delivery team members daily as well as good written communication skills
- Experience participating in the sales process to scope and help sell the value of delivery services
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 4-6 weeks Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- NECI paid Basic Life & Short-Term, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits - Accident, Term Life, Whole Life Insurance
- Flu Shot Clinic & First Aid/AED/CPR Classes
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Policy on Third-Party Unsolicited Resume Submissions: Please note that any third-party unsolicited resume submissions will immediately become the property of NECI. NECI will not pay any fee to a submitting employment agency, person, or entity unless a signed agreement is established.