CALIBRE Systems, Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for a full-time SeniorProject Manager for Military Adaptive Sports Program (MASP) for the Department ofDefense (DoD)Defense Health Agency (DHA). Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the senior policy and Subject Matter Expert for the DoD Military Adaptive Sports Program.
- Provides guidance and support to government lead in the development and promotion of program policies.
- Participates in development and implementation of goals and objectives for the program in collaboration with subject matter experts from the interdisciplinary/inter-professional team.
- Communicates with senior military, government, Non-Governmental Organizations, and program management leadership involving the totality of DoD’s Military Adaptive Sports programming and operations.
- Assists with the development and coordination of Memorandums of Understanding with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and government agencies that promote Military Adaptive Sports.
- Responds to government lead’s need for support to include conducting research, developing reports and briefing slides, and attending meetings and participating in conference calls.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives.
- Serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Ensures that outcomes metrics, versus process metrics, are measured and reported.
- In collaboration with the Services, supports standardization across locations and Services for best practices and outcomes
Minimum Years of Experience
- U.S. Citizenship is a must
- Secret clearance is required
- 10 years demonstrated experience in the management of programs with diverse populations.
- Must have demonstrated experience working with individuals with physical disabilities, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Must have demonstrated experience working with individuals that require sporting equipment modifications to participate in physical activity.
- Master’s Degree in sports management.
- Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sports Specialist (CARSS) is desired, but not required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired, notrequired.