Octagon Talent Solutions is seeking a senior motivated Project Manager well experienced in an Infrastructure/CyberSecurity setting. While the organization is a large-size, the culture is fast paced with little red tape. This person must be comfortable working in an exceptional growing exciting team, someone that enjoys being hands-on and work in a consultative capacity, as a team player and problem solver.
- Produce system security risk assessment reports for delivery to stakeholders and senior management
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and cross-functional projects reporting to the Program Manager
- Experience with Cyber Security related technologies and large enterprise
- Make recommendations regarding policies, standards and guidelines. Assist in the creation of Cyber Security standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support Cyber Security strategies and programs for the overall objectives of the organization.
- Manage multiple IT Infrastructure projects in the areas of Network Operations, CyberSecurity, Active Directory, Cloud Infrastructure, and Virtualization
- Must have 5+ years’ experience managing IT infrastructure (compute, storage, network) and integration technology projects in a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic environment
- Must demonstrate an understanding of IT infrastructure and Cyber Security technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills within all levels of the organization. Able to cultivate a strong inter and intra departmental relationship to promote a positive, execution focused work environment.
- Confident project team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills who has managed large cross-functional project teams.