The Sr Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
- 1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving: • Project Schedule • Risk and Issue Management • Scope Change Management
- 2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- 3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- 4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Scope of Job
In addition to duties of a Project Manager, takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables. May communicate with a company executive regarding the status of specific projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment. PMP preferred. Skills/Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified time-frames, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- Risk Management
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Working With Project
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Project Management
- Managing in a Matrix Environment
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Meeting Management
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/v
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Donation-Matching Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts