Carnow, Conibear & Assoc., Ltd., a leading environmental, health and safety consulting firm located in downtown Chicago, has an excellent opportunity for a:
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (PE, EIT, PG Preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with:
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Brownfield Grants / Redevelopment
- Tier II and III modeling and evaluation
- Hazardous waste remediation, design and management
- SRP/LUST/RCRA projects
- Risk Assessment
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Bachelor of science degree in:
- environmental engineering
- geotechnical engineering
- environmental science
- civil engineering
- Excellent computer skills;
- 40-hour OSHA training;
- Auto; and
- Short-range travel.
Additional responsibilities may include supervision and development of staff and other managerial duties based on experience and qualifications.
This is a terrific opportunity for a dynamic individual. Carnow Conibear offers training, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation and benefits package for qualified individuals.
Candidates shall submit resume to:
Carnow, Conibear & Assoc., Ltd.
600 West Van Buren Street, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60607
Carnow Conibear is an equal opportunity employer seeking a diverse group of qualified individuals to consider.
Carnow Conibear - your environmental resource
- Integrated occupational health and environmental services for safe, productive and cost-efficient facilities
- Healthier learning environments for the next generation
- Practical public safety, health and environmental solutions for 40 years
Carnow Conibear, a woman-owned business, was established on June 19, 1975 by two renowned physicians, Dr. Shirley A. Conibear and Dr. Bertram W. Carnow, both board-certified in occupational medicine. Today, Carnow Conibear addresses a variety of safety, health, and environmental issues, implements programs, and solves problems for a variety of organizations. These organizations include manufacturing and industrial firms, financial and health care institutions, insurance companies, architectural and engineering firms, developers, building owners, real estate companies, attorneys, and government agencies. The services we provide include Asbestos and Lead Services, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, and Construction Management.
Carnow Conibear’s staff includes Illinois Department of Health-licensed Asbestos and Lead Professionals, Professional Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Professional Geologists, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Industrial Hygienists, and Safety and Regulatory Specialists.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years