AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in New York is looking for Senior Project Manager with rail and stations construction experience.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. employees.
AG is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on improving our infrastructure and environment.
Position:Senior Project Manager
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Project:PATH Rail and Stations Construction
The Senior Project Manager will be expected to work with consultants, and PATH staff to develop plans, contracts, agreements, scopes and schedules relative to all maintenance, rehabilitation or new construction projects related to the PATH lines.
A proven project manager who is experienced with
- railroad track construction,
- general construction, including construction funded by state agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or scientific field, or in technical project management.
- Ten years of experience as a project manager responsible for rail projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Experience working with railroads and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Must be able to obtain a SWAC ID, with associated security clearance once hired.
- Understanding of OSHA requirements and compliance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.