Highly Visible Project Manager! Great Location. Fast Growing Global Business! Investing Capital for Plant Expansions.
The Richmond Group Manufacturing Search Practice is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a manufacturing client in a capital project leader role to lead their team of project managers and engineers based in Raleigh.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work closely with plant operations managers to coordinate plant expansions. Communicate project plans and metrics to senior management and other stakeholders
- Manage capital improvements and plant expansions ($2M - $50MM) that will increase production capacity. Take charge and put creative energy in to driving project success, project deadlines, coordinating resources, minimizing costs, and minimizing impact on current production
- Lead and mentor a team of project engineers and project managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other Engineering discipline acceptable.
- 7+ years of manufacturing industry experience including proven project manager experience
- Strong experience using root cause analysis methods and driving corrective actions.
- Analytical, natural problem solver, well organized and possess strong leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze and process key production and equipment data to map out processes.
- Willing to travel 25% or more in Southeastern US
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please apply with a WORD or PDF version of your resume. We will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared with other employers without your approval.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.