As a Senior Project Manager, you will join this well known company and help grow their presence within the Boston Construction market.
My client is a Top 200 ENR firm, with an established presence across the US. The company has a diverse portfolio of clients within health care, education/institutional, retail, hospitality, and manufacturing/industrial projects ranging from $20M in value all the way up to $150M+ in terms of size. While they have had strong projects within the Boston area, they have brought their team in from other offices. Due to the pipeline of projects coming up, they are looking to establish an office here in Boston. As the Senior Project Manager, you would be involved in launching the Boston office, establishing the company within the Boston market, and be heavily involved in their large scale retail development projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the project control plan (job kit). Control the rate of production and quality on all projects, their associated cost and expected receipts.
- Establish base line and monitor construction schedules. Insure construction schedules are adhered and deadlines met.
- Secure building permits, licenses and occupancy certificates.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure building the project on schedule and within budget. Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client and Architect. Review job cost reports and maintain accurate and timely indicated cost reporting.
- Coordinate meetings with Owner's representatives, Architects/Engineers for obtaining approvals to jointly discuss procedures, progress, problems and scheduling.
- Assist in preparation of bid day information.
- Author and issue meeting minutes promptly.
- Schedule and assist in progress meetings with Trade Contractors and Construction Superintendents.
- Secure scheduling for equipment, material, shop drawing submittals and deliveries.
- Assume additional responsibilities or special projects as needed.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field required
- 10+ years of construction experience
- Experience serving Retail Real Estate Development clients
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong literacy of MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package