Our client is looking for a Sr. PM to join the team. Their Marketing Operations team enables marketing to be best-in-class by ensuring efficiency through metrics, frameworks, and process. This team is looking for a seasoned Senior Project Manager to lead the scoping, optimization, and change for key project management systems used within Marketing. This role will enable the success of the team through systems and business process leadership.
This individual is responsible for guiding the process between system users, business process owners, system providers/vendors, and IT/engineering teams.
What you'll do:
- Understand our client's work processes, scope their current project management tool, and develop a strategy for project management tooling that will grow & evolve with them.
- Develop project schedules. Identify and communicate risk in projects/programs early so that mitigation steps can be taken. Provide context, impact analysis, and present alternatives (be a problem solver).
- Create and manage the timeline for a project management tool upgrade project to unlock key optimizations for current users of the tool. Deliverables include systems upgrade & implementation roadmaps, systems requirements documentation, integration scoping, and process workflow mapping before and after implementation.
- Clarify all requirements for systems implementations, own systems enhancements, understand departmental workflows and systems are delivered successfully and on time.
- Monitor the flow of work through the key organizations (system vendor, security, legal, compliance, IT, engineering, finance) to ensure systems are available when needed
- Proactive and regular communication of systems and project status.
- 5+ years project management experience in an agile environment (PMP certification is a bonus)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Always thinking ahead, seeing around corners, and one step ahead of project
- Works skillfully with people across a wide variety of roles
- Familiarity with a wide array of project management systems and Google Suite (experience with Workfront and Jira is required)
- Change management
- Experience leading training and creating onboarding flows for new users