Our client in the Irvine area is seeking a Senior Property Accountant for an open ended consulting role. The role is remote for the forseeable future, as well. Advanced Excel and MRI experience is needed.
As a Property Accountant, familiar with real estate and/or property management accounting, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities.
Additional responsibilities of the Property Accountant include:
- Preparing, examining, or analyzing real estate / property management accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Reporting to management regarding the finances of establishment
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and documenting recordkeeping and finance/accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA highly desired but not required
- 3+ years as a property accountant
- MRI experience highly preferred
- Advanced Excel is required
Real Estate / Property Accountant