NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments LLC is currently seeking a Senior Property Management Accountant in the Cleveland, OH Office.
Under the direction of the Director of Management Accounting, the Senior Management Accountant manages the accounting & financial functions of a portfolio of multi-family properties.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
- Responsible for transitioning of the accounting functions of projects under construction into property management.
- Posts monthly journal entries and accruals.
- Performs GL account analysis and cash management.
- Prepares monthly financial reports.
- Completes month-end closings and reconciles bank statements.
- Assists in year-end audits and ad hoc projects.
- Communicates with site managers.
- Assists in training and mentoring of Management Accountants.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required; CPA/MBA preferred
Experience: 3-5+ years of relevant experience preferably in public accounting
Technical Skills: Proficient in Excel; knowledge of Yardi software a plus
Driver's License Required: Yes