The Senior Property Manager is responsible for direct oversight of day to day operations at multiple properties to ensure effective and harmonious resident relations. The primary objectives of the position are to meet the financial objectives of the ownership and management, to protect the value and integrity of the real estate, and to be responsive to all applicable government agency standards and requirements. The position requires a dynamic and experienced individual to lead the teams at each property location to ensure effective operations, quality maintenance, appropriate security, and coordinate leasing, rent collection, financial reporting, tenant relations.
- Manages the financial responsibilities of the properties including annual budget.
- Ensures compliance with all tax credit requirements and regulations including assisting in the compliance audits as required.
- With the assistance of the Regional Maintenance Managers, identifies and coordinates the maintenance activities and priorities within budgetary limits of each property within the portfolio.
- Responsible for the marketing activities of the properties to ensure budgeted occupancy goals.
- Manages staff at each property location including Property Manager, Leasing personnel, Maintenance personnel, and others.
- Coordinates social activities with onsite management to ensure resident satisfaction and retention.
- Assess property security requirements and recommend changes as necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3– 5 years prior experience managing multiple properties with direct supervision of staff;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Affordable Housing specifically with tax credits.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Prefer CAM/CPM or equivalent and HUD-CAM, CPO, NAHP or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office; Previous Real Page experience is a plus!
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing work schedules, requirements, and scope.
- Cooperative and engaging team spirit with collaborative work groups. Significant customer service experience.
- Daily local travel required. Occasional overnight travel required.