M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
For more information about life at M.C. Dean, you can visit www.mcdean.com/careers.
- Prepare and manage proposals from initial request to final proposal response
- Review and analyze solicitation materials and ensure proposal compliance and responsiveness to client requirements and issues
- Develop proposal artifacts including: proposal plan, compliance matrices, outlines, storyboards, schedules, data calls, page allocation, themes, discriminators, etc.
- Work with the capture manager to lead all critical milestones in the proposal process including: kickoff, color reviews and working group meetings
- Write and edit proposal content, and collaborate with the design team to develop graphics, tables and charts
- Monitor and measure proposal progress and completion status
- Coordinate and participate in final proposal production activities
- Perform Peer Reviews and contribute to the process of continual improvement within the department
- Mentor junior level proposal staff
- Maintain the proposal knowledge management database
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Eight (8) or more year's hands-on proposal management experience with federal government proposals
- In-depth knowledge of how to analyze a solicitation and structure a proposal to be compliant, responsive, and competitive
- Understanding of the Government contracting and procurement process
- Understanding of Shipley Business Development Lifecycle process
- Ability to motivate and energize a team to produce a winning proposal
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of skills, experience, and personalities
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management , organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Adobe CS is a plus.